In A Nutshell
- This pendant/necklace is handmade in Tasmania from sustainably sourced bamboo, recycled silver and glass.
- This unique design was created from our photograph of the ocean at Fortescue Bay, Tasmania (Australia)
- The waxed cotton cord has been finished with sliding knots so the piece can be worn at different lengths in order to suit the neckline of your garment. Colours vary between light brown and black depending on the design selected. If you have a preference, this request can be made at the checkout in the notes section.
- Size: Diameter: 42 mm, Thickness: 4 mm
- Comes in a beautiful gift box
Located on the Tasman Peninsula, only a few kilometres from the Port Arthur historic site and situated at the end of the famous Three Capes Track, Fortescue Bay is an extremely popular tourist destination. And with good reason! White sands, calm waters and beautiful bush-to-beach scenery make it a great spot for camping, hiking, fishing and kayaking. It was on a kayaking trip that I took this photo. Paddling out on a steely blue day, the colour of the water almost merging with the horizon making a wonderful gradient of colour. To capture the beautiful, glass-like shapes of the ocean swell, I submerged my camera halfway into the water so that what you are seeing is actually 3 layers. Underwater, swell and sky. I feel like this instantly transports you, with a feeling of being in that kayak bobbing peacefully above and beneath the ocean swell.
Sea & Sky Collection
We also have other matching pieces in this Sea & Sky design to create a lovely set, or if you prefer a different style.
- Each item is handmade to order. Please allow 1-4 business days for your pieces to be made before they are posted.
- Please note there may extended transit times due to Covid-19.
- A tracking number will be sent once your order is posted.
- We use reclaimed bubble wrap and biodegradable cardboard boxes for packaging.
- Sending As A Gift?
- We can also post directly to your loved one! Simply provide their details at the checkout under "Shipping Address."
- A short message from you can be written on a Myrtle & Me gift tag. This can be requested by letting us know what you would like to say in the notes section at checkout.
- A message can also be written in one of our greeting cards. Simply add one to the cart and then add your message in the notes section.
- Price stickers or receipts are never included in the package. Invoices will be emailed directly to you.
- Postage Within Australia
- Flat rate of $8.95 for regular postage an $11.95 for express.
FREE regular postage Australia-wide on orders over $60. Upgrade to express for an extra $5.
- International Postage
- We post to all countries!
- Flat rate of $20 for regular postage and $35 for express.
FREE standard international postage is free on orders $100 and over. Upgrade to express for $10.
- Would you like to help reforest areas around the world by planting a tree with your order? If so, click HERE for more information.
- Myrtle & Me donates a portion of each sale to environmental causes via One Percent For The Planet.